SIDEGARD is a standard, entry level, non-permanent knitted side net suitable for light to moderate bird pressure. Being lock stitched and made from round HDPE monofilament yarn, it is stronger than extruded netting and offers far superior crop protection and a longer life. It is a big step up for growers looking for better value in knitted nets than extruded nets. Talk to us as we will tell you how.
- Lasts upto 3 times longer than extruded netting.
- Smaller 14mm (5/8") square mesh offers better crop protection
- Excellent airflow and light transmission.
- Knitted virgin HDPE round monofilament.
- Lock stitched for greater tear strength than extruded netting.
- Suitable for light to moderate bird pressure.
- UV stabilised for 10 season pro-rata warranty against UV degradation.
- Reinforced Edges.
- 0.83m (33”), 1m (40”) and 1.3m (51.5”) widths.
- 500m (1650’) roll lengths.
- Black or White.
Metric Spec Sheet
Imperial Spec Sheet